Due to public demand, the submission of abstracts for the 44th World Hospital Congress of the International Hospital Federation has been extended until 14 February.
The event is being hosted this year by La Unió Catalana d’Hospitals in Barcelona, Spain on 2-5 November with the over-arching theme “People on board, transforming healthcare”.
Hospitals, health services, and organizations that want to showcase their best practices, innovations, projects, programs, and researches through an oral presentation or poster can still submit their abstracts under the following sub-themes:
DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN TRANSFORMATIONS
• Artificial Intelligence for smart health and care
• Big accurate data: how it helps us
• How is digital health transforming the way health systems are run and healthcare is delivered
• Glocalization: new actors, new rules, global healthcare invaders in the local healthcare set
TOWARDS AN INTEGRATED CONCEPT OF HEALTH AND CARE SERVICES MODEL: VALUE DRIVEN TRANSFORMATIONS
• Enabling the flexibility of organizations to adapt quickly to changes, addressing accelerated innovation adoption
• Key results that really matter: patients outcomes as the driver for better healthcare
• Health and care sustainability supported by applied research and innovation adoption
• Global Healthcare, global mobility, global access: towards a liquid borderless healthcare system
PEOPLE AT THE CENTER OF HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TRANSFORMATIONS
• How to put citizens at the center of health and care
• Humanistic centered care
• Professionals leading transformations: the strength of professionals to promote transformation
• From health management to ethical leadership
Don’t miss this opportunity to present your work to the international healthcare community! The additional days will give you enough time to prepare your abstract, review your work, improve if need be, and see to it that all imperatives and requirements are covered to increase chances of it getting accepted.
For more details and to submit your abstracts, go to https://worldhospitalcongress.org/2020-call-for-papers-and-posters. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.